October 22, 2008 - William Stewart, 55, a Raleigh Junior High School social studies teacher, was arrested and charged with possession and manufacture of marijuana. 
He had been under surveillance since May when deputies noticed suspicious activity at his home.
Full Name: William Donald Stewart
----------------
Comment at the story:
I actually had him last year for Advanced World Geography and I honestly didnt doubt it one bit when I heard the news. He had told our class what country to go to if we wanted to smoke it legally. I'm sorry but teachers are supposed to be setting an example of standing against drugs, NOT standing for them. I'm a member of the Teen Council this year and I'm definitely not for drugs. I agree with the comment below that says the teachers should be tested for drugs. I'm all for that! A class full of students shouldnt be in the possession of someone who is under the influence of drugs"! Drug tests should be required at least once a month for teachers in my opinion.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Raleigh, MISSISSIPPI
Posted at
5:06 PM
Labels: Arrested, Drugs, Followup, Mississippi